Moving into May, the new Sephora beauty product releases slowed down, but the launches have been on a roll as the month comes toward an end. As we’re about to head into summer, there’s no surprise several brands have begun putting out fun summer collections from bold highlighters to colorful multi-use pencils. Here are my top ten picks of May releases I think you all will enjoy.
This list is organized by release date. Make sure to sign up for email notifications at Sephora.com to get notified when these products launch!
1. Huda Beauty Obsessions Mini Eyeshadow Palettes
Release Date: May 1 In-Store and Online
Huda Beauty is back at it again with new mini eyeshadow palettes called Gemstone Obsessions and Coral Obsessions. The former is inspired by the reflections of precious stones and ideal for shimmer lovers whereas the latter is packed with sunset tones perfect for spring and summer.
- Gemstone Obsessions
- 9 creamy metallic and duo chrome shadows (jewel tones)
- Coral Obsessions
- 7 creamy mattes and 2 duo chrome shimmers (soft pinks and rich oranges)
2. Kat Von D 10-Year Anniversary Collection
Release Date: May 5 Online + May 21 In Stores
$19-$150 (Limited Edition)
Gold packaging and limited edition shades — what more could you want? The Kat Von D 10-Year Anniversary Collection is a must-have for KVD lovers. Snag these before they’re gone!
- Tattoo Liner in Trooper Black with limited edition gold packaging ($20)
- Studded Kiss Creme Lipstick in Santa Sangre (classic red) ($19)
- Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick in Gold Skool ($22)
- Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter in Gold Skool ($30)
- Brush Set with 5 gold brushes ($125)
- Eyeshadow Palette with 16 limited edition shades ($52)
- Train Case lined with red velvet ($150)
3. Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil
Release Date: May 7
Make Up For Ever released Artist Color Pencils in 39 vibrant matte shades to satisfy all your creative needs. These unique pencils are a beauty game changer because you can use the same one for brows, eyes, lips, contour, blush, and everything else in between.
- Can be worn individually or layered for a multidimensional effect
- Intensely pigmented
- Creamy matte pencils
- Glide on smoothly
- Blend seamlessly
4. Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge Pore Mask
Release Date: May 17
The Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge Pore Mask is a detoxifying, cooling clay mask that instantly reduces the look of pores, smooths skin texture, and reduces oil for up to 8 hours to help makeup wear better.
- AHA and BHA: dramatically improves skin texture
- Green Fusion Complex™: restores balance
- Neem Seed Oil: replenishes skin for a purified glow
- No parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
5. Becca Ultimate Coverage 24-Hour Foundation
Release Date: May 20
Available in 24 shades, Becca’s Ultimate Coverage 24-Hour Foundation is an oil-free, full coverage liquid foundation that looks and feels weightless on skin with 24-hour, water-resistant wear.
6. Fenty Beauty Summer Collection
Release Date: May 21
- Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter Duo ($36)
- Mimosa Sunrise/ Sangria Sunset – metallic tangerine/ metallic magenta
- Sand Castle/ Mint’d Mojito – metallic bronze/ metallic mint-blue
- 7daywknd/ Poolside – metallic orchid/ metallic violet
- Summer Daze & Summer Nights Iridescent Lip Luminizer Trios ($32)
- Summer Daze – single/ bilingual/ ready to mingle
- Summer Nights – snake skin/ mermaid thighs/ vaycray
- Island Bling 2-in-1 Liquid Eye Shimmer ($26)
- Mamacita/ Tini Kini – metallic rose gold/ iridescent opal
- Summer Fling/ Reignbow – deep metallic bronze/ iridescent gold
7. NARS Orgasm Collection
Release Date: May 22
NARS’ cult favorite universally flattering peachy pink with golden shimmer is reintroducing itself in the new Orgasm Collection, which features a limited edition jumbo size blush in addition to three other products.
- Orgasm Afterglow Lip Balm ($28)
- Orgasm Illuminating Loose Powder ($28)
- Orgasm Full Vinyl Lip Lacquer ($26)
- Orgasm Blush ($39)
8. Huda Beauty Rose Gold Remastered Eyeshadow Palette
Release Date: May 22 Online + July 20 In Stores
Huda Beauty’s Rose Gold Remastered Eyeshadow Palette comes with 18 eyeshadows.
- 8 melted metal eyeshadows
- 8 matte eyeshadows
- 1 dry & wet eyeshadow
- 1 pressed pearls eyeshadow
9. Becca Be A Light Face Palette
Release Date: May 23 Sephora App
$46 (Limited Edition + Exclusive)
Say hello to your new all-in-one face palette for summer. Becca’s Be A Light Face Palette gives you all the shades you need to achieve an effortless glow.
Shades and finishes:
- Light to Medium Palette
- Brighten: soft pearl
- Blur: beige
- Contour: neutral tan
- Blush: light pink marbled with silver pearl
- Medium to Deep Palette
- Brighten: neutral peach
- Blur: warm sand
- Contour: warm bronze
- Blush: warm copper marbled with rose gold pearl
10. Too Faced Peach Perfect Foundation
Release Date: May 23 Sephora in JCP
Too Faced’s new Peach Perfect Foundation offers 20 shades of a comfort matte foundation infused with peach and sweet fig cream.
- 14-hour wear
- Oil control
- Photo friendly
This Post Has 4 Comments
the Beach Please collection looks so pretty! Def want to test it out.
Agreed!! The highlighters look so beautiful. I’m thinking they could double as eyeshadows, as well.
Love this post! I have a question, how do you input the Instagram posts in like you do in this blog post. I have be trying to figure out how other blogger have been doing this for ages! I looks super professional
Thank you, Jennifer! I copy the embed code from Instagram and paste it into the embed tool on my blog.
Comments are closed.